Meet Dana Goode
When you need someone who knows Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, Loveland & Windsor) inside & out, Dana is the go-to real estate broker! Prior to her career as a real estate broker, which began in 2000, she worked for 12 years in the City of Fort Collins Building Inspection and Zoning & Planning Department. Dana has been in almost every neighborhood in Fort Collins and knows the local community of contractors. She knows who built what, when they built it, and in which areas of town you can find the best quality. You will not find another local real estate agent who has this experience, longevity in the real estate industry, and hard working dedication to her clients.
Professional Designations & Qualifications
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): Highest credential awarded to residential sales agents. Out of more than 1 million REALTORS®, less than 3% are Certified Residential Specialists.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. This course offered us professional negotiation and business building training.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame: Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for outstanding production levels and commitment to customer service.
- Good Neighbor Award: Presented by the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® in recognition of outstanding contributions to the Greater Fort Collins Community and the many organizations that make our neighborhoods great.
- Fort Collins Tourism Ambassador: Completed the nationally-certified Fort Collins Tourism Ambassador (CTA) Program. The program serves to increase tourism experiences through education with employees, volunteers and community members to ensure a memorable experience for every visitor.
- RamFam Preferred Business Partner: Longtime member of the Colorado State University (CSU) RamFam Preferred Business network. Members have been identified by parents and family members of CSU students as quality companies with which to do business in northern Colorado.
- 2nd Generation Fort Collins Native.
- Experience Matters: Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate since 2000. Built her practice through honesty, repeat and referral business.
What Clients Are Saying...
Dana helped us both buy and sell a home and we couldn't be happier. She was patient with our questions and concerns, and provided a great education every step of the way. We needed a lot of guidance through this process and she never seemed to get tired of us or our issues. Thank you Dana! You are our real estate agent for life!"